The decentralization of the controlled outside air intake facilitates growers to cool and/or dehumidify the greenhouse air in an energy-efficient way. The active climate control technology ensures that less ventilation is required and high carbon dioxide (CO2) levels can be maintained for a longer period of time. This will translate directly into a substantial production increase and reduction of energy costs. The X-AIR Greenhouse will provide the optimum ratio of temperature, CO2, humidity, PAR-light and air movement to result in an optimally performing greenhouse.
The X-AIR Greenhouse boosts plant growth by:
- Creating air movement around the plants
- Improving homogeneity of the (micro)climate
- Maintaining high CO2 concentration
- Dehumidifying energy-efficiently, whether screens are opened or closed
- Reducing energy use and emissions
- Real-time insight into plant conditions